So you've conquered our decks behind closed doors, eh? Get ready to kick things up a notch with our PUB SOLO Prototype. Our newest deck is perfect for those ready to take their dares out in the open..or those who dare to take the jump. Think you’ve got what it takes?
[The Pub Solo is an entirely new, stand alone game designed for public play (i.e. at breweries, bars, pubs, etc.). This deck will challenge you to engage with your surroundings, meet new people and get ready to take your comfort-level-butterflies for a ride!]
Now, if you're seeing this, you're one of the lucky individuals we hand selected for this invitation! Why? Because we only make this deck available at events.
- Risqué Rating: 3/5 - Feeling cute, might break the law later, idk.
- 52 Poker size cards with hilarious card actions
- 1 Instruction card
- 1 About us card
- 1 Hard case card holder
- 1 Limited Edition Dignity sticker (while supplies last!)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Dignity Deck (any version or all 3!)
- 1 - 20 Friends
- A Beverage
- Extra Cup
HOW TO PLAY
- Place a drink at the center of the table.
- Circle the cards face down (Dignity side up) around the center drink.
- Before playing, establish a punishment that all players must consent to if a card is skipped or not performed. (For example, if Betty thinks a card is "too scandalous" and wants to opt out of doing what the card says, she will take a sip of her drink as her punishment, place the card on top of the cup and the next player will go.) You can be as mild or as savage as you'd like, but all players must agree to perform this punishment if they decided to skip a card.
- The youngest person goes first. Pull a card, read it out loud & do what it says or complete the punishment.
- Once the action has been performed or if the card has been skipped, place it on top of the center drink. (Careful now - don't let the cards fall over.)
- The next person goes.
- The game continues until there are no more cards OR someone accidentally tips the cards off of the center cup.
- IF the cards fall off the center cup or are "accidentally tipped over", everyone playing grabs one card, gives it to the person that screwed up and that person must perform all the cards - the center cup now becomes their "liquid courage" to get through those cards.
- Reposition the played cards on top of the cup, refill the center cup for the next victim, and continue playing until there are no more cards
HOW TO PLAY VIRTUALLY
Set up your virtual party with friends.
- Serve yourselves a desired beverage (water is welcome!)
- To the person with the deck - shuffle the cards. You are now the Deck Master, a.k.a. you're in charge of reading the cards out lout for all the players.
- Deck Master gives everyone a number (start with 1, 2, 3...and so on.) The game begins with Player #1.
- Deck Master reads the card out loud. Player #1 must do what the card says.
- If a card is skipped or not performed, that player must drink to skip the card.
- Move onto Player #2, pick a new card, read the action out loud.
- Rinse and repeat until the cards finish.
Feel free to DM us @dignitydeckofficial, we'll respond as quickly as possible!
*Please drink responsibly. Game can also be played with non-alcoholic beverages.